We are looking for an Admissions Officer to join our Patient Services team at Parkside Private Hospital, Wimbledon.
- To be responsible for the admission of patients to Parkside Hospital and to liaise with consultants, patients, carers, operating theatre and the duty manager to ensure bed availability.
- To ensure accurate documentation is maintained for in-patient records, including relevant financial information and enter all details onto the current system.
- To produce and distribute letters to patients, enclosing appropriate forms.
- To ensure Consultants instructions on making a booking are conveyed to the relevant Department and make bookings for special investigations and/or equipment provision
- To liaise on a daily basis with nursing staff to ensure that all patient movements, admission, transfers and discharges are accurately reflected on the daily bed plan and admission list
- Please click on “Job Description” below to view the full list of duties of the role.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Experience of working in a healthcare administration environment
- Computer literate and competent user of the Microsoft Office package
- Positive, enthusiastic and helpful manner
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Knowledge of APAS system (desirable)
Competitive salary and benefits package that includes access to private healthcare cover after 1 years’ service and also a range of lifestyle and financial well-being benefits.
One of Aspen Healthcare’s values is “Investing in Excellence”. You can therefore expect us to develop your skills whilst working with us to deliver word-class healthcare.
Please click the blue “Apply now” button below to complete an online application form. Or please click the “Download application form” button to download the form and please email to email@example.com once completed.