We are looking for a confident and friendly individual who enjoys helping others and providing an excellent customer service to join our team as a Front of House Receptionist.
We are looking for someone who will provide a world-class five-star service to all visitors at Parkside Private Hospital upon their first approach and direct them in a professional manner, anticipating and exceeding their expectations by employing active listening and excellent communication skills.
- To provide all patients and visitors with a warm, personalised and genuine welcome.
- To collect all paperwork for admissions.
- To answer the telephones promptly and in line with our service standards.
- To operate all other communication systems such as pagers and radios as and when required.
- To deal initially with any requests/queries made by patients, staff and other callers to the hospital switchboard
- To liaise with the International Coordinators and other departments who require it with regard to the booking of taxis.
- To prepare the patients and stationary newspaper orders and send it on a daily basis to our providers for delivery the following morning.
- To review invoices for couriers, taxis, newspapers and flowers.
- Please click “Job Description” below to view the full list of duties of this role.
- Educated to GSCE level or equivalent
- Previous work experience in customer-facing roles within service industries
- Experience working within a Front of House hospitality or hospital environment (desirable)
- Excellent and confident telephone manner
- Calm under pressure
- Dynamic and energetic
- Operation of a computer based switchboard system (desirable)
Competitive salary and benefits package that includes access to private healthcare cover after 1 years’ service and also a range of lifestyle and financial well-being benefits.
One of Aspen Healthcare’s values is “Investing in Excellence”. You can therefore expect us to develop your skills whilst working with us to deliver word-class healthcare.
Please click the blue “Apply now” button below to complete an online application form. Or please click the “Download application form” button to download the form and please email to firstname.lastname@example.org once completed