A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Staff Nurse to join our Outpatients team at Parkside Private Hospital, Wimbledon!
The Outpatient department sees over 8,000 patients each month, and consists of 21 consulting rooms, 4 treatment rooms, ENT and Ophthalmology suites, a plaster room and 2 phlebotomy rooms. We also have an outpatient expansion based in the main hospital, The Parkside Suite, which consists of 5 consulting rooms and 2 treatment rooms.
- Maintain up-to-date nursing records, ensuring that confidentiality is respected.To provide high quality nursing care and work towards developing and maintaining a cohesive multidisciplinary team
- Maximise all opportunities to promote health.Ensure that all nursing procedures are carried out in accordance with Parkside Hospital Policy
- Set, monitor and maintain agreed standards of nursing care in conjunction with other members of the department
- Take responsibility for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care
- Deliver care in accordance with defined quality standards and in line with recommendations as laid down in the hospital plan.
- Relevant day-to-day ward management experience
- Previous experience in an Outpatient setting
- Up-to-date clinical and professional knowledge and its application in day-to-day practice
- Phlebotomy skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritise and organise own work
- Ability to work in a team.
- Visa sponsorship available
Please click the blue “Apply now” button below to complete an online application form. Or please click the “Download application form” button to download the form and please email to Aisha.Nantanda@parkside-hospital.co.uk once completed.