A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Radiographer – Mammographer to join our Radiology team at Parkside Private Hospital, Wimbledon.
This a great time to join the team in this role as we have a brand new state of the art Tomosynthesis Mammography machine!
- Working as part of a team & under the overall guidance of the Lead Radiographer to provide an effective and efficient radiology service
- Develop and improve professional expertise via continuous professional development
- To communicate in a concise and appropriate manner, complex information regarding radiology procedures to other hospital staff, patients and relatives.
- Liaise with Radiologists and key referrers to ensure smooth, efficient service to patients and customers.
- To be able to provide reassurance and overcome patient concerns and barriers to understanding in order to obtain the level of co-operation required to achieve a successful outcome to radiology procedures.
- For a full range of the duties of the role, please click “Job Description” below
- Hold BSc (Hons) Radiography, DCR (D) Diploma of the College of Radiographers or equivalent.
- Hold HCPC registration
- Up to date experience in diagnostic radiography techniques
- Post-qualification experience
- Experience of working unsupervised
- Mammography experience
- Awareness of clinical governance issues in relation to patient care
- Knowledge of developments within the profession
- Excellent customer care skills and standards
- Good co-ordination and time-management skills
- Flexibility in relation to shifts and on-call, including weekend work
- Enthusiastic and proactive attitude towards work
Competitive salary and benefits package that includes access to private healthcare cover after 1 years’ service and also a range of lifestyle and financial well-being benefits.
One of Aspen Healthcare’s values is “Investing in Excellence”. You can therefore expect us to develop your skills whilst working with us to deliver word-class healthcare.
Please click the blue “Apply now” button below to complete an online application form. Or please click the “Download application form” button to download the form and please email to firstname.lastname@example.org once completed