A exceptional opportunity has arisen within our HDU department, based at Parkside Hospital in Wimbledon, to be part of the delivery of excellent health care. We are looking for a motivated nurse who has outstanding care values and a strong sense of passion to deliver high quality care.
- To be involved in, and responsible for, the continuing professional development and overall performance of junior staff and student nurses
- Work clinically with junior staff and students and to be responsible for the continuing professional development and overall performance of junior staff and student nurses
- Ensure safe and effective clinical practice
- To be flexible in the approach to the clinical area and provide cover for other areas appropriate to professional competencies. Including working on the wards/DCU as necessary
- To develop specialist and expanded clinical skills to enhance patient’s outcomes.
- Maintain up-to-date nursing records, ensuring that confidentiality is respected.
- Maximise all opportunities to promote health promotion.
- Use reflective practice as a method of ensuring that appropriate effective nursing care is delivered to each patient.
(Full Job description via link below)
- Registered with the NMC
- Relevant post registration courses appropriate to the post.
- Recognized Critical Care qualification
- Good level of English language demonstrated through effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good computer skills at a level to meet the requirements of the position
- Excellent clinical skills
- Excellent teaching ability
Competitive salary and benefits package that includes access to private healthcare cover after 1 years’ service and also a range of lifestyle and financial well-being benefits.
One of Aspen Healthcare’s values is “Investing in Excellence”. You can therefore expect us to develop your skills whilst working with us to deliver word-class healthcare.
Please click the blue “Apply now” button below to complete an online application form. Or please click the “Download application form” button to download the form and please email to email@example.com once completed