37.5 hours - Full time
£32,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced Events Coordinator to join our business development team here at Parkside Hospital, based in Wimbledon. You will support the business development of Parkside Hospital and Cancer Centre London (CCL) by promoting the Hospital(s) through various educational, business and networking events to key internal and external stakeholders.
- To develop and agree with the Development Director an annual engagement programme for consultants, primary care professionals* and corporates. This includes i.e. educational programme, business meetings, social & networking events and information events using digital platforms and/or face to face.
- Organise Speciality workshops with consultants and respective HODs/ SMT in attendance (digital/ face to face)
- Responsible for organising i.e. venue/ catering / decoration/ entertainment/ attendee lists etc for face to face events, within agreed budget
- To organise, attend social functions and facilitate Consultant networking/introductions.
- To identify business opportunities for the hospital and facilitate with its development
- To support the Development Director in achieving the financial and strategic objectives of the hospital’s Business Development Plan
- To carry out any other duties as requested by the Development Director.
(Please click link below for full job description)
- Working in the service sector preferably healthcare
- Event management both digital and face to face ranging from 5-200 people in attendance
- Full driving licence
- Good inter-personal and negotiation skills
- Team player
- Strong customer focus
- Strong creative flair and innovative
Competitive salary and benefits package that includes access to private healthcare cover after 1 years’ service and also a range of lifestyle and financial well-being benefits.
One of Aspen Healthcare’s values is “Investing in Excellence”. You can therefore expect us to develop your skills whilst working with us to deliver word-class healthcare.
Please click the blue “Apply now” button below to complete an online application form. Or please click the “Download application form” button to download the form and please email to Aisha.Nantanda@parkside-hospital.co.uk once completed.
0208 254 3445