We are looking for an enthusiastic, positive, driven and organised Senior Lymphedema Therapist to join our team.
•To efficiently and effectively assess and treat both in patients and out patients who have been diagnosed with lymphoedema.
•To be an experienced member of the clinical team providing individualised holistic care to all patients within the service.
•To effectively communicate with patients, staff and Consultants.
•To offer specialist knowledge, expertise, advice and support to the patient and carer, other health care professionals and colleagues.
•To work with Colleagues, Consultants and Management in assisting with development of the lymphoedema service.
•To effectively manage your time.
•When required, book patient appointments for MLD treatments.
•To effectively place orders for stock and non-stock items as required for the day to day running of the service and also for specific patient needs.
•To have delegated responsibility for the development of the service. Responsible for ensuring completion of specific delegated projects within the Parkside Hospital business plan.
•To assume the role of educator, both formally and informally with regards to lymphoedema and the treatment of lymphoedema.
•Increase awareness of the lymphoedema service in the local area.
The ideal candidate:
• You will be a State registered Physiotherapist with CSP registration, or Registered General Nurse with NMC registration,HCPC Registered Occupational Therapist with RCOT
• We are ideally looking for Lymphoedema Therapy Training
• You will have competencies achieved in wound management, measurement and fitting of compression garments
• Experience in prescribing and delivering intermittent pressure therapy
• Training in Manual Lymphatic Drainage Techniques
• Competitive Salary
• 33 days holiday to include bank holidays
• Excellent benefits package
If this sounds like your next career move, please apply online now or contact us directly for a full job description. We look forward to hearing from you.