Are you an experienced Oncology or Medical Nurse looking to join an exceptional private hospital, The Cancer Centre London, based in Wimbledon? If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you!
We currently have exciting opportunities for oncology and medical Nurses to join our established nursing team. The positions will be based on our 15 bedded oncology ward which treats patients with both solid and haematological cancers. You will ideally have experience in multiple tumour sites and, in particular, experience with haematological malignancies. Experience in venepuncture, cannulation and administration of cytotoxics is also desirable.
The successful candidates will be excellent communicators and your priority will be to deliver exceptional nursing care to our valued patients.
We can accommodate various shift patterns and are currently recruiting for:
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
• Career development opportunities
• Comprehensive induction
• Support for continuing professional development
• In-house “Investing In You” training programme
• Company funded Practical Health Plan
• Medical cover and free staff health screens
• Pension scheme
• Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
• Employee referral scheme
• On-site restaurant
To apply, please click the blue “Apply online” button below where you will be directed to our online application form. If you would prefer to have an informal, discreet conversation in the first instance, please contact me directly.