An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and self-motivated nurse to join our busy multi-disciplinary ward nursing teams to provide high quality nursing care covering a wide range of specialties including orthopaedics, general surgery, gynaecology, neurology, plastic surgery and ENT.
Post-holders must be NMC registered, have some surgical nursing experience, and possess excellent communication and customer care skills.
Parkside Hospital has 3 wards and this includes 69 inpatient ensuite bedrooms. The first and second floor wards admit patients for both acute and elective care across all surgical specialities and the wards also admit general medical patients.
We look to support our nurses by offering flexible working patterns. This includes full-time, part-time and job shares; and day shifts and/or night shifts. If you talk to us about your availability, we will see what we can do to support you.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
• Career development opportunities
• Comprehensive induction
• Support for continuing professional development
• In-house “Investing In You” training programme
• Company funded Practical Health Plan
• Medical cover and free staff health screens
• Pension scheme
• Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
• Employee referral scheme
• On-site restaurant
To apply, please click the blue “Apply online” button below where you will be directed to our online application form.