We have a number of openings for experienced Theatre Practitioners – Anaesthetics, to join our multi-disciplinary and highly skilled Theatre teams. A huge range of surgical procedures are carried out in our 4 operating theatres and endoscopy suite, including neurosurgery, gynaecology, GU, ophthalmic and plastic surgery. We are particularly renowned for our extensive orthopaedic surgery lists. We are excited to announce our soon to arrive MAKO robot. Come and work for a leading No 1 private hospital with state of the art technology.
If you have relevant Theatre Practitioner or ODP experience, a positive and dynamic attitude and a proven commitment to continuing professional development we would love to hear from you.
We strive to attract and retain the best staff and help them to grow with us; therefore we encourage and support continuing professional development.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
• Career development opportunities
• Comprehensive induction
• Support for continuing professional development
• In-house “Investing In You” training programme
• Company funded Practical Health Plan
• Medical cover and free staff health screens
• Pension scheme
• Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
• Employee referral scheme
• On-site restaurant
To apply, please click the blue “Apply online” button below where you will be directed to our online application form.