We currently have excellent opportunities for experienced Theatre Practitioners with expertise in orthopaedics, major and minor, to join our Theatre teams. We carry out a wide range of surgical procedures in specialties including neurosurgery, gynaecology, GU, ophthalmics and plastic surgery as well as many others. We are renowned for our extensive orthopaedic surgery lists and our team of scrub nurses have wide-ranging experience is this area.
The Operating Theatre department has been awarded AfPP accreditation and Aspen Healthcare is the first in the country to achieve this standard.
Candidates should have orthopaedic scrub experience and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Holding the first assistant course would be an advantage.
We look to support our Theatre Practitioners by offering flexible working patterns. This includes full-time, part-time and job shares. If you talk to us about your availability, we will see what we can do to support you.
We offer an excellent benefits package which includes:
• Career development opportunities
• Comprehensive induction
• Support for continuing professional development
• In-house “Investing In You” training programme
• Company funded Practical Health Plan
• Medical cover and free staff health screens
• Pension scheme
• Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
• Employee referral scheme
• On-site restaurant
To apply, please click the blue “Apply online” button below where you will be directed to our online application form.