We are looking for a Revenue Assurance Manager to ensure compliance with Aspen Healthcare billing policies, to manage revenue capture and relationships with insurers.
Key duties will include managing day to day revenue assurance at Parkside Hospital, including having a full understanding of all medical insurance scheme; ensuring billing timelines are maintained at 48 hours and managing the Patient Accounts team and ensuring they are appropriately trained.
Applicants must have a good general knowledge of all billing procedures in a health care environment with experience of working in a hospital accounts department. You must also be self-motivated with a positive attitude and have some experience of managing staff.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
• Career development opportunities
• Comprehensive induction
• Support for continuing professional development
• In-house “Investing In You” training programme
• Company funded Practical Health Plan
• Medical cover and free staff health screens
• Pension scheme
• Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
• Employee referral scheme
• On-site restaurant
To apply, please click the blue “Apply online” button below where you will be directed to our online application form.