We are looking for a flexible Ward Receptionist to assist with the smooth running of our Nursing Floors by providing receptionist, clerical and general support to the nursing team, Consultants and patients.
To succeed in this position, you must have previous experience of working in a healthcare environment and possess excellent interpersonal skills, along with a flexible and adaptable approach to a changing workload.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
• Career development opportunities
• Comprehensive induction
• Support for continuing professional development
• In-house “Investing In You” training programme
• Company funded Practical Health Plan
• Medical cover and free staff health screens
• Pension scheme
• Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
• Employee referral scheme
• On-site restaurant
To apply, please click the blue “Apply online” button below where you will be directed to our online application form.