The Parkside Hospital, Wimbledon are looking for a new member of their established and award winning nursing team./ Are you a senior nurse, charge nurse looking for that next step. We are recruiting for a Ward sister/Charge Nurse.
• To be responsible for all aspects of patient care including the assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of care
• To take the lead on delegated responsibilities as defined by the Nurse Manager
• To support the Nurse Manager in monitoring the safety and quality of care for patients.
• In the absence of the Nurse Manager be responsible for the day-to-day management of the ward.
• To act in the role as bleep holder (senior nurse on duty) for private practice out of hours
• Maintain a professional behaviour at all times and promote a positive image of Parkside at all times, in line with Aspen Healthcare values
• To be responsible for the unsupervised assessment of patient care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of plans of care, ensuring high standards of evidence based care using a defined model of care
• To undertake all nursing procedures in accordance with trust policies and ensure that these procedures and policies are understood and adhered to by all staff, within own management responsibility
• To contribute to the development of evidence based guidelines/policies relating to speciality
• To ensure accurate and comprehensive nursing records are maintained using appropriate written and electronic documentation
• To monitor the Friends and Family Test and Howard Warwick patient feedback and use to improve and maintain an excellent patient experience
The ideal candidate:
Minimum 2 years in a supervisory lead nursing role
Hospital or ward based experience
What’s on offer:
Excellent benefits package
If this sounds like your next role apply online or get in touch for a full Job Description.