We are seeking a Senior Patient Accounts Liaison Officer with demonstrable experience in a healthcare environment and fee collection to support our existing accounts team at Cancer Centre London, Wimbledon.
The the Senior lead for CCL patients accounts. To assist in the admissions process of patients, taking financial details concerning insurance cover or other means of payment. Ensuring payments are collected from self-paying patients. To deal with patient queries with regard, to the financial aspects of their stay in the clinic
- Obtaining all appropriate insurance pre-authorisations, including Chemotherapy & Radiotherapy for treatment ensuring that these are recorded.
- Daily charging & billing of patient accounts ensuring the correct procedure codes & Insured/Self pay pathways are correctly followed.
- Ensure all Insurance invoices that use signed up to the VEDA EDI electronic billing system are uploaded & all postal billing is sent out daily.
- Take ownership of all EDI failed billing, ensuring that the reasons are investigated, reported, corrected and re-uploaded to the EDI system.
- Correction of rejected invoices ensuring you have a firm understanding of the reasons why. Be able to identify trending errors and that these are escalated to the RA manager and wider stakeholders.
- Management of the monthly Consultants billing.
- Assist the credit control team and RA manager with all queries and potential write-offs.
- Monitoring and raising of patient refunds through the approval process and posted to the respective accounts.
- Understand internal & external compliance & SLA’s to assist in the preparation of various audits, analysis and statistical reporting that are required by the RA manager and wider stakeholders.
- Be the responsible CCL departmental lead, ensuring two-way effective communication with the RA manager and wider stakeholders.
- Be the responsible CCL staff lead, taking ownership of the distribution of work and the monitoring of workflow targets to ensure they are being met by all staff.
- Regularly liaise with the RA manager regarding the day-to-day operations of the department and ensuring that any concerns/issues are raised as they arise.
- Documentation of all departmental processes and the training of all new staff.
- To make improvements to processes, procedures and policies when necessary.
- General office duties and assistance in other areas should the need arise.
Competitive salary and benefits package that includes access to private healthcare cover after 1 years’ service and also a range of lifestyle and financial well-being benefits.
One of Aspen Healthcare’s values is “Investing in Excellence”. You can therefore expect us to develop your skills whilst working with us to deliver word-class healthcare.
Please click the blue “Apply now” button below to complete an online application form. Or please click the “Download application form” button to download the form and please email to Aisha.Nantanda@parkside-hospital.co.uk once completed.