Claremont Hospital are currently looking for 2 staff nurses to join their team working in the Inpatients department.
As a Staff Nurse you will be required to provide a high standard of individualised quality, planned patient care as part of the clinical nursing team. Through the delivery of patient care you will contribute to quality improvement by promoting best evidence based practice within your own scope of practice.
- Deliver a high standard of individualised patient care, being sensitive to patients needs for respect, dignity and privacy
- Ensure that all nursing procedures are carried out in accordance with Claremont Hospital/ Aspen Healthcare Policies promoting best practice at all times
- Assist in the development and maintenance of clinical standards, supporting and participating in clinical audits, and implementing subsequent action plans as and when required
- Work with others to protect and promote the health and wellbeing of those in your care, their families and carers, and the wider community
- Attend and actively participate in ward/departmental meetings, access work emails on a daily basis and read relevant communications to enable good communication and an informed workforce. Ensure colleagues are supported and encouraged to do the same
- Contribute to ensuring that Care Standards are me within the ward area
- Be open and honest, act with integrity and uphold the reputation of your profession, always working within the guidance of the NMC Code of Conduct.
- Demonstrate accountability for your own responsibilities yet accepting and taking ownerships of delegated responsibilities from senior members of the department when required
- Take responsibility for own professional development to ensure continuous improvement in clinical standards in designated area
- Set, monitor and maintain agreed standards of nursing care in conjunction with other members of the ward team.Please see the attached job description for a full account of this role.The successful applicant will have to undergo a DBS check.
Please click here to download a full copy of the job description